Pages

Selasa, 20 Agustus 2013

Friendship



Friends can only give a smile. But if companions can give me happiness.  friends will stab me from behind but the friend will receive the short comings. I have three friends, named Zakiyah, Shabrina and Muthia. I call Zakiyah as Zaki, Shabrina as Bina and Muthia as Tia. From all of them, Zaki and Bina are the close ones. We all have a friend from grade one of primary school. Unless pearl my friend with her from grade five I have been friend about 10 months because he is moving from Jakarta.
Three of them are very close to me. our fifth grade, we were always together in class we used to play together, we were always together anyway. When there was a lesson that cooperation we were always together, even though not all subjects are allowed to choose their own group. Grade six, we separated our class. I, Muthia pearl, Shabrina and Zakiyah also own a new class. We thought we are not a friend anymore, instead we are more close.
I have story with Bina, Zaki and others. We play like a family. The mother is Vivi and his father is Arief. We did not call mother or father. but we call them  “Nyak” or “Babeh”. We all play together. And the time were very exciting until we pray ashar. when the four of us set the mosque, we got no one up there. and suddenly rain was coming, so we four pray in our class.

1 komentar:

Terima Kasih Telah Membaca Tulisan di petualanganbaru.blogspot.com
 
Mari berpetualang di petualanganbaru.blogspot.com
Mari berpetualang di petualanganbaru.blogspot.com
Mari berpetualang di petualanganbaru.blogspot.com